Jan 1st | the longer i stand here, the louder the silence
My blogging track hasn’t been good of late. But meh, it’s the holidays and I’ve been super busy. I worked so much last week and this week (all together, so far 74 hours in the last 10 days or so). And I’m still ridiculously poor Perhaps because I just paid my hosting bill of $345 USD and my internet bill of $100 AUD :S
But…HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! *HUGS ALL*
I’ve never cared much about the New Years celebration but my family had a little get together which was kinda nice. This year seems important to me, more than usual. I’m not sure why but perhaps last year was one of a lot of change and while a ‘new slate’ would be nice, I’m also scared what it’ll bring.
And perhaps because I’m entering in my 3rd year of pharmacy and after seeing my sister and her friends go through it, I’m terribly afraid. It’s apparently non-stop studying. Seriously I am the queen of procrastination and not studying. My sister says I’ve mastered the ability to look like I’m studying when I’m not
My New Year resolutions (pretty much the same every year):
- Study harder!
- Word hard on Three-Words and my other domain (but I get a feeling that this will conflict with the above resolution :S)
- Be nicer to my parents
- Write more (including blogging)
Um..I’m sure I have loads more in general but those were the first ones that popped into my head.
What are your new year resolutions?
The rest of the post is a meme that the lovely Kathy tagged me in.
I’m tagging: Kristy, Amano, Shiki, Wyona, Delphine, Lydia, Melissa, Dei, Carol and Caro.
Sue me, that’s 10 people, I know. Oh and you guys don’t have to do it if you don’t wish
Expect another blog soon! (as in not in the next month hehehe ^^).
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
- Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
- No tag backs.
- No “you are tagged if you are reading this.” You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
11 things about me…
- Studying pharmacy – I’ve learnt how to poison someone and make it look like an accident.
- My music collection is never static – I listen to practically anything.
- Also a movie/TV Show junkie. In fact, both my music and video collection has filled up 3TB of an external lol!
- I’m Vietnamese but I regularly get mistaken as being Filipino. I get what I refer as the ‘kindred’ smile a lot by Filipinos until they realise I’m not one of them But Filipinos are such nice people.
- I love chicken.
- Petite and young-looking, I get mistaken as being much younger.
- I have two dogs – one who’s practically grown up with me, and one that’s a recent addition to the family.
- I’m a seriously good procrastinator but if I get in the groove, don’t stop me unless you want to feel my wrath.
- I like painting my nails
- I dread and hate going to work until I’m actually there – then I become a workaholic.
- I seriously suck at thinking of 11 things about me
11 questions for the people I tag:
- If you had to have a sensory deprivation (loss of sight, taste, smell, touch or hearing) which one would it be and why?
- Are you afraid of heights?
- Are you looking forward to 2012?
- What was the last movie that you watched?
- What talent of yours is the one that you’re proudest of?
- Do you have any pets?
- What public holiday do you enjoy the most?
- How did you get into blogging?
- What is your best feature? (e.g. nice eyes, flawless skin etc)
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Current obsession?
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.